Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Greyfreth Collection — Gifts from the Sea Antique Shell Bottles and Sea Life Sculptures by Isabeau Grey
- Vintage Solid Marble Dolphins set of 3, sea life stone figurines, nautical home decor, fish shelf display by designfrills on Etsy
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!
- Suspended bath sphere – Filling from the top, it works as either a tub or a shower. Think I would install it in a bedroom.
- If i had the money to have a backyard. Outdoor bath!! (via Living Agency)
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- Old Caviar Warehouse Converted into a Sensational NYC Loft – garden space dropped down into the living space – created via http://pinthemall.net
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- A hand carved wood bath tub!
- Little slice of paradise as a master bath room.
- dreamy master bath fit with a chandelier
- Stunning Sunken Bath, u could pretend u have a pool, how exciting