Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.
- Take a closer look to this room before starting your next living room interior design project discover, with Essential Home, the best midcentury and modern furniture and lighting for your home decor project! Find your sofa inspiration at http://essentialhome.eu/
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.
- Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious custom residence in WaterSound Beach offers 3,237 square feet, 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Entertain guests at a full carriage house over the two car garage and a private pool!
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- 27 Modern Living Rooms Full of Luxurious Details Photos | Architectural Digest
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- SEE ALL | 6 OF 12 Marideko For lovers of handmade goods and all-white living spaces, check out Marzena Marideko’s airy images. The Warsaw-based blogger’s neutral, festive home is full of inspiration for 2017. Follow @marzena.marideko on Instagram. Previous PHOTOGRAPHY BY @MARZENA.MARIDEKO Next