Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- A neutral rug like this from @homegoods allows you to incorporate any color you want as the seasons change homegoodshappy (sponsored pin)
- The Pole House, Fairhaven, Australia – Suspended 40 meters above Fairhaven Beach, visible from the Great Ocean Road, the Pole House is one of Australias most iconic homes.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for about $10! Great way to add farmhouse charm to any room!
- Just like my own living room. Black leather couch, dark hardwood, white walls. The beige colored rug was a good choice to brighten up the room
- vintage bolivian blanket — blanket and photo from spartan shop. These would be good stripes in a rag rug.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Woven with wool and faux silk within its intricate pattern, the Satara Lattice print area rug is beautiful and a definite show stopper! Shop on Rugs USA for a wide selection of rugs available in many different sizes, colors, and patterns!
- Luxurious opulence is reflected in this dining room with its gold leaf custom moldings. The crystal chandelier guides you into the room while the plush creams of the fabrics and carpet softens the glossy finishes throughout.