Photo via: smallroomideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Between washer and dryer storage drawers.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Industrial-style Restoration Hardware pendants add contrast above the kitchen island.
- Glass floor with pond underneath and a Dale Chihuly up above.
- Scissor lamps above the bar
- Dark accent wall above the fireplace (chihuahua painting optional)
- Hmmm… New shelving above t.v.? Would have to change the layout though.
- The inset shelf above the tub is really nice. I also like the tile on the wall.
- Hung above a high wainscot, the fill paper and narrow frieze in soft greens complement the fir woodwork in the dining room. The table and chairs are reissues by Stickley.
- The Pole House, Fairhaven, Australia – Suspended 40 meters above Fairhaven Beach, visible from the Great Ocean Road, the Pole House is one of Australias most iconic homes.
- Chateau de la Douve – Ire, between Angers & Nance, Maine et Loire
- Amanda Carol at Home: Client Living Room: Before & After