Photo via: gravityhome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some handmade touches to your Christmas decor this year with these five easy Christmas decor projects you can do with your kids.
- 10 Ways to Add Bohemian Chic to Your Home – AndreasNotebook.com
- Could add white beams to the plank ceilings to bring some light up
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Take a couple of book shelves, and add some rods in between the two of them for an instant closet.
- add a pantry to a corner by building out the wall
- I’ve got some more great Pinners for you to follow so your feed will be pristinely groomed for some major interior design eye candy. And if it makes you feel more confident in my selections, know that I regularly repin from each of them. Needless to say, my Pinterest feed is amazing!
- Want a sophisticated wallpaper that oozes style? This geometric wallpaper design showcases powder blues to striking denim hues. Varying shades help to add contrast and intrigue to your living room spaces.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Prominent Australian personality and fashion/lifestyle blogger, Rebecca Judd, brings her sophisticated contemporary style into the home with her second exclusive collection for Home Republic. With a beautiful dusty pink base and metallic gold foiling, the Aurora quilt cover set offers an elegant, sophisticated style to any bedroom. Coordinating European pillowcases add another dimension to the look with a modern, geometric design at the centre.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.