Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- How to mix and match home decor – I never thought of it this way before, but she makes it so simple. Love this whole interior styling series.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- I’ve got some more great Pinners for you to follow so your feed will be pristinely groomed for some major interior design eye candy. And if it makes you feel more confident in my selections, know that I regularly repin from each of them. Needless to say, my Pinterest feed is amazing!
- This is an awesome house for me. I use to love playing house and pretending my house was inside the trees. LOL This is a fantastic house!!
- My kids finally have a home that is theirs. Never have to leave, never have to give it up for anyone.
- Rustic wood beams, ceramic tiles, herringbone floors, industrial windows, Moroccan doors . . . is it possible that this home boasts all of my favorite things under one roof? Ive fawned over this space umpteen times and each time, I discover something new. Designer Jennifer Bunsa has paid
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- At first glance I wonder if I will be able to fill my shelves…then I get over it.
- I have two of these urns that have been in my family since the 1940s. I think Ill dust them off, give them a crazy coat of paint, and fill them with succulents.