Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking to upgrade your outdoor space? Get inspired before you start your makeover by these bohemian porches. See the pictures, here. For more decor ideas, head
- Up to 70% Off on your LED color changing faucets. It changes the color of water depending on its temperature. Isnt it cool? Why not to get one for your home?
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Whether youre looking to maximize seating or searching for a cozy addition to put in a living space, these 19 rooms prove a daybed is always a smart choice. | archdigest.com
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- Hidden Storage Ideas – 10 Sly Spots to Put Your Stuff – Bob Vila – Bob Vila.UtbEpGRDtK4
- Instagram first tipped us off to the fact that seafoam green was trending in bathrooms everywhere when restrooms in the green hue started amassing significantly more likes than those in…
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- A repurposed door closes off the attic space in the home of our Reader Remodel Contest winners for when the family wants to conserve heat.
- Throw Pillow Cover Designs in NAVY BLUE, PEAR, WHITE, AND STONE. Love the design but need to swap out a color? No problem! Any pillow you see can
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have