Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- A quintessential entrance to a lovely home in Earls Court. Live like a local in this busy and vibrant part of London.
- Inside of a tree house.Want to see the outside!
- dream staircase. amazing.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- I love the chandelier in this room. It looks to be a combination of mined amethyst and rose quartz. Just exquisite!
- Light turn of the century kitchen found on Trendenser.se. Smart use of IKEA open cabinets + love that rounded upper part of the window.
- Farmhouse Bathroom Tile Farmhouse Bathroom Tiling. Floor tile is by Walker Zanger and its part of the Sterling Row collection.
- Anthropologie Knotted Melati Hanging Chair Sling this pod of neutral-hued macrame from porch rafters or tree branches and take in the gentle summer breezes.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- Stylish tiny house with a spiral staircase