Photo via: scandinaviancollectors.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This renovation for a writer in Prague by BY Architects has slotted the bed behind a massive bookshelf in order to meet spatial requirements.
- At an Aspen, Colorado, home conceived by architect Scott Lindenau and decorator Shawn Henderson, Lindenaus firm, Studio B, designed the master suite’s platform bed with integrated nightstands | archdigest.com
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Dash of Darling – Dash of Darling is a personal style blog curated by Caitlin who shares her fashion finds, beauty tips, and decor favorites one photo at a time.
- Bookshelf styling doesnt seem so overwhelming anymore. I really like these tips for arranging your shelves according to visual weight and how to mix and match books and home decor. Click through to learn how to decorate a bookshelf.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- This sheesham wood sofa set is made in walnut light polish is a designer looking sturdy structure made out of good quality wood.
- The Cousin Cabana: a 480 sq ft cabin near Austin, Texas, designed for visiting friends and family
- Study perfection. Designed and styled by Deanne Jolly.
- Kitchen Design with Built-In Dining Nook, designed by Ispiri with Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- Library designed by architect Charles Moore.