Photo via: eronjohnsonantiques.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- Milo Baughman, Pair of Curved Velvet Club Chairs, USA, c. 1970s | 25″ H x 29″ W x 31″ D, 17″ Seat Height – Todd Merrill
- How Much Will That Home Improvement Cost? [Infographic] – If you are wondering where to start your home renovation project, the budget is one of your first considerations. This infographic, compliments of Choice Home Warranty, starts you out with basic pricing guidelines for what various projects should cost.
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- Are you trying to choose the right finish for your new apartment floors? This post will show you standard, affordable products used in an inspired and creative way – thats what interior design is all about. Click through to read the whole post or pin the image to save for later.
- These 10 home tip and hack lists are THE BEST ! Ive found so many GREAT tips for organization, cleaning, AND designing! My house is already looking AMAZING! This is such a great post! Im definitely pinning for later!
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…