Photo via: arkee.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- walk in robe and ensuite designs – Google Search
- Like a walk through the garden at night, the prints are lush, romantic and moody in the best way possible.
- Suspended bath sphere – Filling from the top, it works as either a tub or a shower. Think I would install it in a bedroom.
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- The Hammett by David Weekley Homes in Enclave at Medina is a floorplan featuring high ceilings, a large open kitchen and family room, and a private backyard patio. Custom home upgrades include a covered porch, a sunroom or a freestanding tub in the owners bathroom
- We may never get out of the tub…Evanescence 6636 Freestanding tub with metallic wall tiles by BainUltra,
- Luxury Bathrooms, Marble baths, marble floors, walk in showers.
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!
- Need another reason to love Joanna Gaines? The designer, renovator and mom of four is bringing her Magnolia Home collection to Bed Bath & Beyond! High quality and timeless, the pieces you’ll find will help you create beautiful spaces to enjoy with friends and family.
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- Vintage Solid Marble Dolphins set of 3, sea life stone figurines, nautical home decor, fish shelf display by designfrills on Etsy
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.