Photo via: inspiracionline.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- All of this furniture is so pretty! I love it! Im never going to be able to have my dream home with kevin lol. Ill have to compromise. :[
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- Coffee table Tour of the HGTV Dream Home 2016 – In My Own Style
- My French Country home
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Great Room at the Lake House……I would LOVE to have that view!!!! Beautiful!!
- What is the right balance between pretty and practical for home decorating? I am grappling with that question in my 31 day series on Interior Styling.
- My kids finally have a home that is theirs. Never have to leave, never have to give it up for anyone.
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- French country style kitchen