Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- We may never get out of the tub…Evanescence 6636 Freestanding tub with metallic wall tiles by BainUltra,
- Rustic wood beams, ceramic tiles, herringbone floors, industrial windows, Moroccan doors . . . is it possible that this home boasts all of my favorite things under one roof? Ive fawned over this space umpteen times and each time, I discover something new. Designer Jennifer Bunsa has paid
- DIY Walk-In Shower: Step 2- Lining… we may need this if/when we finally ever finish that bathroom in the basement.
- ONLY the King may enter at the Queens request…and no television allowed! 🙂
- If your home needs a quick update, wallpaper may be your best bet for a small change that makes a big difference. Here are 7 tropical wallpapers that will insta
- White Subway Tile kitchen
- Floating Vanity and Sink Faucet | wooden vanity | white tile | Brass sconce | circular mirror | black faucet
- Modern minimal bathroom // white subway tile, gold framed round mirror, black fixtures, brown wooden shelf, gold planter
- Beach House | interior | simple | clean | white | living room | decor | home | beauty chic | style | decorate
- Beautiful and creative tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!
- fabulous vintage bathroom….love the antique dresser for storage. white bathroom