Photo via: muralsyourway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Love the simple rustic look with a pop of color.
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.
- Throw Pillow Cover Designs in NAVY BLUE, PEAR, WHITE, AND STONE. Love the design but need to swap out a color? No problem! Any pillow you see can
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- family room color – navy, yellow, orange navy blue color scheme – Google Search
- A dramatic Asian inspired mural of cherry blossoms adorns the wall behind the tub in this modern master bathroom. By Casey Design/Planning Group www.caseydesignplan.com Photography by Ted Yarwood.
- Strategic pops of color give this 295-square-foot apartment in Downtown Brooklyn the character of a much larger space
- A crystal chandelier from Baccarat takes center stage in the dining room. The rug from Moattar set the tone for the soft green color palette.
- I love the chandelier in this room. It looks to be a combination of mined amethyst and rose quartz. Just exquisite!
- I am excited to show you our newly updated laundry room! I am especially excited about the new tile floor from our sponsor, Joss and Main. I have been a huge fan of this tile for a while now but was a