Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Beachside beauty: modern design meets family living. Photography by Maree Homer. Styling by Kerrie-Ann Jones. From the March 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/, Google Play, https://play.google.com/store/newsstand/details/Inside_Out?id=CAowu8qZAQ, Apple’s Newsstand,https://play.google.com/store/newsstand/details/Inside_Out?id=CAowu8qZAQ, and Nook.
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- All this needs is a porch, a rocking chair, a handle of whiskey, and me in the rocking chair with my shotgun…
- Bindery Wallpaper in Grey design by Ronald Redding for York Wallcoveri | BURKE DECOR
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- Interior by Paul Synder and Debbie Runkle of Davids Furniture, for the Harrisburg PA Symphony Showhouse 2015 | Bernhardt Kirkland Sofa and Pascal Chair
- Bellewood wallpaper by Rebelwalls styled by Emily Hendersonin a midcentury modern nursery. Photographer: Tessa Neustadt
- Kitchen inspiration: dining area with Charles Eames inspired dining chairs, a Bauhaus classic.
- Library designed by architect Charles Moore.
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- The Charles’ NYC offices