Photo via: homedecorobsession.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine
- OOOhhh, love this! Sitting curled up by the window reading a good book on a rainy day, Aahhhhhh.
- All this needs is a porch, a rocking chair, a handle of whiskey, and me in the rocking chair with my shotgun…
- Interior by Paul Synder and Debbie Runkle of Davids Furniture, for the Harrisburg PA Symphony Showhouse 2015 | Bernhardt Kirkland Sofa and Pascal Chair
- BRIGHT HOT PINK PATENT WING CHAIR. THE COLOR IS CLOSER IN COLOR TO THE CLOSE-UP PICTURE. These chairs can be custom ordered with your choice of fabric, color, and tri Please allow 14-18 weeks for deli
- Bullard’s wheaten terrier, Daisy, perches on a Charles Hollis Jones chair in the foyer. Wallpaper by Cole & Son; console by Paul Evans.
- Inner hallway with built in storage cabinets. That wall window with black details adds style and light.
- Reut Rosenbery Toga chair, transforming a solid structure into something with freedom and movement accent chair