Photo via: homeadore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Doug + Bills by Bromley Caldari Architects
- House Sar by Nico van der Meulen Architects | HomeAdore
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas | est living
- Concrete Cut by Pitsou Kedem Architect | Daily Icon
- architects Solveig Fernlund and Neil Logan | Photographs by Matthew Williams for Remodelista.
- This renovation for a writer in Prague by BY Architects has slotted the bed behind a massive bookshelf in order to meet spatial requirements.
- Bailey Beach House By Studio2 Architects | HomeAdore
- Architect: Eva-Marie Prineas. Photography by Chris Warnes | Simple Style Co
- Promenade Apartment in Turin by SCEG ARCHITECTS | Yellowtrace
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- Library designed by architect Charles Moore.
- The Bondi Penthouse by Brian Meyerson Architects, look at the island bench !