Photo via: themakerplace.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Learn more about Maison Valentinas pieces at http://www.maisonvalentina.net/ and discover the best dressing table decor for your new bathroom project! Luxury and still modern lighting and furniture
- Toned down violets and reds creating perfect vivid energy. Perfect colour combo for living room or entertaining room.
- Lambswool Pattern Blanket With Fringes | Bring summer evenings in with this luxurious trend. Think dark, elegant colours alongside warm lighting and reflective surfaces. Achieve this look by combining dark velvets with high-gloss furniture and multiple light sources such as fairy lights, lanterns and floor lamps.
- really nice colour palette
- wood chairs. colour scheme. mid century modern mood. Inter_1024
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side
- CSP-160 Urban Sophisticate Benjamin Moore Colour Stories
- PERFECT WALL COLOUR!!! home interior design inspiration bycocoon.com | bathroom design | kitchen design | villa and hotel projects | Dutch Designer Brand COCOON
- Image result for images of interiors colour of the year 2016
- Georgian House, Dorset – Colour styled and painted by Naismith Robertson; I…
- ideas to decorate a small bathroom with colour.