Photo via: homeportfolio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lambswool Pattern Blanket With Fringes | Bring summer evenings in with this luxurious trend. Think dark, elegant colours alongside warm lighting and reflective surfaces. Achieve this look by combining dark velvets with high-gloss furniture and multiple light sources such as fairy lights, lanterns and floor lamps.
- Modern minimal bathroom // white subway tile, gold framed round mirror, black fixtures, brown wooden shelf, gold planter
- Rustic contemporary, love the square sinks, wood framed mirrors, bathroom design, bathroom ideas, bathroom remodel
- Arc Floor Lamp IKEA Regolit Oriental Rice Paper Shade Light Modern Contemporary
- Prominent Australian personality and fashion/lifestyle blogger, Rebecca Judd, brings her sophisticated contemporary style into the home with her second exclusive collection for Home Republic. With a beautiful dusty pink base and metallic gold foiling, the Aurora quilt cover set offers an elegant, sophisticated style to any bedroom. Coordinating European pillowcases add another dimension to the look with a modern, geometric design at the centre.
- Double Pulley Light. Would be cool over the pool table.
- Black Striped Votive – Tea Light – Home Decor – Tim Burton Inspired – Gothic – Gifts under 10
- Contemporary Pool by Ecobuild Construction Pty Ltd
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Very cool industrial kitchen by Joan McNamara LA loft photographed by ljoliet | Remodelista
- cool Prairie Pine Court by http://www.top-100-homedecorpictures.us/home-improvement/prairie-pine-court/
- cool Sliding barn doors – a practical solution for large or small homes by http://www.coolhome-decorationsideas.xyz/bathroom-designs/sliding-barn-doors-a-practical-solution-for-large-or-small-homes/