Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- Bellewood wallpaper by Rebelwalls styled by Emily Hendersonin a midcentury modern nursery. Photographer: Tessa Neustadt
- Take a closer look to this room before starting your next living room interior design project discover, with Essential Home, the best midcentury and modern furniture and lighting for your home decor project! Find your sofa inspiration at http://essentialhome.eu/
- Retro Wood Wall Pocket Planter, hanging box decor, decorative wall hanging with brass accents by designfrills on Etsy
- Safavieh Retro Modern Abstract Black/ Grey Rug (6 Square) (RET2770-9079-6SQ), Size 6
- 25 DIY Easy And Impressive Wall Art Ideas
- Free downloads to print typography initial wall art of every letter in the alphabet.
- How to hang the perfect gallery wall. Gallery wall layouts are so beautiful but are so intimidating for the amateur interior designer. Here are our tips fro the perfect art photography wall
- love the grouped art work on the wall. adds height
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- You can do simple bedding when you incorporate more decor and design on the walls, but you need it somewhere- either in the bedding or on the walls via wall art and/or curtains.
- Art wall at the home of blogger Krickelin. Beautiful and eclectic. Pic by Malin Persson.