Photo via: paulcirigliano.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Add some handmade touches to your Christmas decor this year with these five easy Christmas decor projects you can do with your kids.
- Add some green to your home by VT Wonen
- Just like my own living room. Black leather couch, dark hardwood, white walls. The beige colored rug was a good choice to brighten up the room
- Take a couple of book shelves, and add some rods in between the two of them for an instant closet.
- Lambswool Pattern Blanket With Fringes | Bring summer evenings in with this luxurious trend. Think dark, elegant colours alongside warm lighting and reflective surfaces. Achieve this look by combining dark velvets with high-gloss furniture and multiple light sources such as fairy lights, lanterns and floor lamps.
- H2O+CO2 | THE WHITE LIGHT APARTMENT
- How To Fill Gaps In Wide Plank Flooring – video tutorial – This Old House.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.