Photo via: montanaloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- Beautifully designed patio/ outdoor entertaining area with fire pit. Love the Smores set up.
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- This renovation for a writer in Prague by BY Architects has slotted the bed behind a massive bookshelf in order to meet spatial requirements.
- U Shaped Couch Ideas – http://interior.tybeefloatilla.com/u-shaped-couch-ideas/ : HomeFurniture The u shaped couch is sleek, modern, and practical and there are really thousands of models. Before choosing a nice couch in the shape of “U”, it is important to calculate the amount of space you have available in your home to place a couch of this kind. The couches with this type of…
- Take a closer look to this room before starting your next living room interior design project discover, with Essential Home, the best midcentury and modern furniture and lighting for your home decor project! Find your sofa inspiration at http://essentialhome.eu/
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »