Photo via: montanaloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- This renovation for a writer in Prague by BY Architects has slotted the bed behind a massive bookshelf in order to meet spatial requirements.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Mammoth Cave, KY L11207 Log Home | Real Log Homes since 1963 | Custom Log Homes | Log Home Floor Plans Log Cabin Kits. I
- Courtesy of Pioneer Log Homes of B.C.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!
- Just like my own living room. Black leather couch, dark hardwood, white walls. The beige colored rug was a good choice to brighten up the room