Photo via: pufikhomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee Cup Ominous ABCs Hand Painted Tea Cups by BurkeHareCo
- Take a couple of book shelves, and add some rods in between the two of them for an instant closet.
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- You must pin this! Such a GREAT post of dos and donts for styling your bar cart! Makes it all super easy!
- OOOhhh, love this! Sitting curled up by the window reading a good book on a rainy day, Aahhhhhh.
- Interior Trends for 2015 Watercolours. Now theres a beautiful spot to read a book. WAM Home Décor has a throw that would suit this look….http://wamhomedecor.com.au/index.php/chevron-throw-duckegg.html
- Quirky, crazy and all around amazing beds. I would so sleep in a book bed, yall.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.