Photo via: babasouk.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A neutral rug like this from @homegoods allows you to incorporate any color you want as the seasons change homegoodshappy (sponsored pin)
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Homes Made From Shipping Containers
- This outdoor daybed made from pallets and reclaimed wood requires some elbow grease, but the end result is spectacular!
- This renovation for a writer in Prague by BY Architects has slotted the bed behind a massive bookshelf in order to meet spatial requirements.
- vintage bolivian blanket — blanket and photo from spartan shop. These would be good stripes in a rag rug.
- A crystal chandelier from Baccarat takes center stage in the dining room. The rug from Moattar set the tone for the soft green color palette.
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- A living room full of ship lap, natural light and a view of the custom island apron from a recently completed project!! chandelierdevelopment shiplap naturallight
- Untitled – made by Venita Farrow with Bazaart collage
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Just like my own living room. Black leather couch, dark hardwood, white walls. The beige colored rug was a good choice to brighten up the room