Photo via: centophobe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic wood beams, ceramic tiles, herringbone floors, industrial windows, Moroccan doors . . . is it possible that this home boasts all of my favorite things under one roof? Ive fawned over this space umpteen times and each time, I discover something new. Designer Jennifer Bunsa has paid
- Stairs and floors, gorgeous home decor – Google Search
- Bijou and Boheme – floors, fireplace, mouldings. beautiful room.
- Are you trying to choose the right finish for your new apartment floors? This post will show you standard, affordable products used in an inspired and creative way – thats what interior design is all about. Click through to read the whole post or pin the image to save for later.
- Beautiful 1920s House Tour – love how these custom sliding doors open so wide.
- Rustic Kitchen and Railing – I like the pocket doors on the loft. Limits noise from traveling up.
- Luxury Bathrooms, Marble baths, marble floors, walk in showers.
- kitchen floors | farmhouse kitchen sink
- Chez lounge with unframed art, herringbone wood floors, and modern lighting.
- Really like the color of the floors. The ceiling is amazing. Love the lights and overall look of rooms
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine
- Foyer. Foyer Staircase Ideas. Foyer Design Floors are engineered Oak flooring, which seems to be 8″ planks. Foyer Staircase