Photo via: digsdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- Méchant Design: swedish mood
- Floor transition from wood to concrete interior design home
- Reclaimed wooden beams line the ceiling of this unique kitchen.
- Wine cave
- Can you imagine if this was the first impression of your house?
- Spectacular views
- Getting creative with cardboard – endless options for beautiful shelf design
- Awesome wall rack at Huset
- sky lights and mid century modern
- i love these colors
- Great layout!