Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- Water features can help turn your landscape into something special, providing a focal point and attracting wildlife. Dive into these water features and come up with some great ideas for your own backyard.
- Looking to upgrade your outdoor space? Get inspired before you start your makeover by these bohemian porches. See the pictures, here. For more decor ideas, head
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- At an Aspen, Colorado, home conceived by architect Scott Lindenau and decorator Shawn Henderson, Lindenaus firm, Studio B, designed the master suite’s platform bed with integrated nightstands | archdigest.com
- SEE ALL | 6 OF 12 Marideko For lovers of handmade goods and all-white living spaces, check out Marzena Marideko’s airy images. The Warsaw-based blogger’s neutral, festive home is full of inspiration for 2017. Follow @marzena.marideko on Instagram. Previous PHOTOGRAPHY BY @MARZENA.MARIDEKO Next
- Fanny and Pascal François have transformed an old factory building near Lille, France, into a beautiful family home. Despite the industrial characteristics of the building, they managed to create a warm, relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With the help…
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.