Photo via: dapgroup.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color block curtains at Grand Hotel Stockholm by DAP.
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Prominent Australian personality and fashion/lifestyle blogger, Rebecca Judd, brings her sophisticated contemporary style into the home with her second exclusive collection for Home Republic. With a beautiful dusty pink base and metallic gold foiling, the Aurora quilt cover set offers an elegant, sophisticated style to any bedroom. Coordinating European pillowcases add another dimension to the look with a modern, geometric design at the centre.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- How to mix and match home decor – I never thought of it this way before, but she makes it so simple. Love this whole interior styling series.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Interior Trends for 2015 Watercolours. Now theres a beautiful spot to read a book. WAM Home Décor has a throw that would suit this look….http://wamhomedecor.com.au/index.php/chevron-throw-duckegg.html
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- How Much Will That Home Improvement Cost? [Infographic] – If you are wondering where to start your home renovation project, the budget is one of your first considerations. This infographic, compliments of Choice Home Warranty, starts you out with basic pricing guidelines for what various projects should cost.
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…