Photo via: themakerplace.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New in! Bumling Mini by ateljé Lyktan. Especilly fond of the outdoor version i matte polished black. Dont miss the interior versions as well. The ceiling ones are perfect bedside table pendants.
- Concrete shower with wood floor
- Lambswool Pattern Blanket With Fringes | Bring summer evenings in with this luxurious trend. Think dark, elegant colours alongside warm lighting and reflective surfaces. Achieve this look by combining dark velvets with high-gloss furniture and multiple light sources such as fairy lights, lanterns and floor lamps.
- Modern style 3-story house with Full-Glass Exterior Walls on 3rd floor, and outside pool on 2nd Floor
- Floor transition from wood to concrete interior design home
- Inner hallway with built in storage cabinets. That wall window with black details adds style and light.
- my scandinavian home: A calm Swedish space in neutrals and a beautiful wood floor
- Concrete kitchen | Grey home | Natural style | Modern Home Interiors | Contemporary Decor Design inspiration nakedstyle
- Prominent Australian personality and fashion/lifestyle blogger, Rebecca Judd, brings her sophisticated contemporary style into the home with her second exclusive collection for Home Republic. With a beautiful dusty pink base and metallic gold foiling, the Aurora quilt cover set offers an elegant, sophisticated style to any bedroom. Coordinating European pillowcases add another dimension to the look with a modern, geometric design at the centre.
- With creamy white walls and an open arrangement in the floor plan, the home of Aninda and Mayank in Delhi, is an enviable balance of tranqu…
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…