Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage Floral Oil Painting, still life flowers wall decor, double framed original painting, home decor roses by designfrills on Etsy
- Love the wall of windows in this loft home in Amsterdam (via dustjacket attic)
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Love the openness about this layout and the indoor./outdoor living space! 3608 Colewood – Vintage South Development
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- opulent traditional dining room. ivory and vintage pomegranate, walnut furniture. Customize draperies your way. DesignNashville
- Sweet kitchen
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Love this brick wall
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- love the grouped art work on the wall. adds height
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine