Photo via: indoorlyfe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Throw Pillow Cover Designs in NAVY BLUE, PEAR, WHITE, AND STONE. Love the design but need to swap out a color? No problem! Any pillow you see can
- blue / orange / white living room
- Stairs and floors, gorgeous home decor – Google Search
- indonesian reclaimed furniture – Google Search
- extra tall shower solutions – Google Search
- walk in robe and ensuite designs – Google Search
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Blue watercolor mural adds a pop of color and drama to the room.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- In-love w/this living room: gorgeous neutral color scheme — white + gray; love the daybed; windows; bookshelf; fireplace; mantel; wainscoting; floors (love the wide-planked floors so so much); coffee table; white table lamp + wire basket
- navy blue bedroom farrowandball stiffkey blue indigo