Photo via: algedra.ae
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small sitting area between the living room and the lower dining/kitchen area is a perfect spot to unwind by the fireplace.
- Living Rooms | Family Rooms | Jane Lockhart Interior Design
- Yvonne O’Brien: This elegant, neutral tone outdoor sitting room is finished out with woven furniture & tribal inspired accessories.
- An armoire is a non-traditional dining room buffet, but can still be styled with family photos, pottery, and a DIY monogram to personalize the dining room.
- purple family room 2
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- family room color – navy, yellow, orange navy blue color scheme – Google Search
- Surrey Family Home, Luxury Interior Design | Laura Hammett
- Beachside beauty: modern design meets family living. Photography by Maree Homer. Styling by Kerrie-Ann Jones. From the March 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/, Google Play, https://play.google.com/store/newsstand/details/Inside_Out?id=CAowu8qZAQ, Apple’s Newsstand,https://play.google.com/store/newsstand/details/Inside_Out?id=CAowu8qZAQ, and Nook.
- The Hammett by David Weekley Homes in Enclave at Medina is a floorplan featuring high ceilings, a large open kitchen and family room, and a private backyard patio. Custom home upgrades include a covered porch, a sunroom or a freestanding tub in the owners bathroom
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…