Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- a bathtub that is sunk into the floor! Its like a pool in your bathroom!
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.
- I am excited to show you our newly updated laundry room! I am especially excited about the new tile floor from our sponsor, Joss and Main. I have been a huge fan of this tile for a while now but was a
- Bathroom tile. BECKI OWENS–Best Bathroom Inspirations of 2016. Visit the blog to see all my favorites.
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- 12 Bathrooms Where Tile is the Star of the Show
- Safaviehs Tibetan collection is inspired by timeless designs crafted with the softest wool and silk available.