Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Muskoka Living | Living Room | Fireplace
- This manly living room and fireplace looks so polished and cool
- French Country Kitchen.. Fireplace in the kitchen…Absolutely Yes!
- two story great room with stunning fireplace
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- Beautiful tufted ottoman table; love the living room sofa and fireplace styling.
- Dark accent wall above the fireplace (chihuahua painting optional)
- Best electric fireplace insert reviews right here: http://electricfireplaceheater.org/
- Bijou and Boheme – floors, fireplace, mouldings. beautiful room.
- A small sitting area between the living room and the lower dining/kitchen area is a perfect spot to unwind by the fireplace.
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- Floating Diamond Fireplace