Photo via: recentlytheblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern minimal bathroom // white subway tile, gold framed round mirror, black fixtures, brown wooden shelf, gold planter
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Nella Vetrina Italian cabinet shown in stainless steel with lacquered glass top and two central doors. This luxury modern furniture collection combines fashion with furniture. Standard glass colors available: white, blue, bordeaux, cream, moka, black or mirror. Made in Italy.
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- White Subway Tile kitchen
- The black and white bedroom. Like or dislike?
- Grey, black, white, creme, silver. Black couch.
- Living room in black, white and grey with nice Gallery wall. Scandinavian Interior design.
- black + white + bathroom rug
- Would love this in the downstairs bedroom… white beadboard walls, paint headboard and dresser black, black floral, red floral and gingham check bedding. LinenSource
- Just like my own living room. Black leather couch, dark hardwood, white walls. The beige colored rug was a good choice to brighten up the room