Photo via: chelseasmessyapron.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best electric fireplace insert reviews right here: http://electricfireplaceheater.org/
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- I have two of these urns that have been in my family since the 1940s. I think Ill dust them off, give them a crazy coat of paint, and fill them with succulents.
- Light turn of the century kitchen found on Trendenser.se. Smart use of IKEA open cabinets + love that rounded upper part of the window.
- Doug + Bills by Bromley Caldari Architects
- + wood
- black + white + bathroom rug
- White + gold bedroom with wallpaper accent wall and amazing gold chandelier
- Kaikado Café Tea + Coffee Shop in Kyoto Japan with concreate and copper accents. Scandinavian inspired intertior
- Tarrytown Residence by Webber + Studio, Architects
- Gefällt 68 Mal, 3 Kommentare – Immy + Indi (@immyandindi) auf Instagram: „Living room styling by the talented ladies at @kmode_stylist need that sofa in my life “
- ARTICLE + GALLERY | Patterns Of Light | Their Shine Will Surprise Any Design | Image Source: The 36th Avenue | CLICK TO ENJOY… http://carlaaston.com/designed/patterns-of-lighting | (KWs: lighting, lamp, ambience, fixture )