Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- SEE ALL | 6 OF 12 Marideko For lovers of handmade goods and all-white living spaces, check out Marzena Marideko’s airy images. The Warsaw-based blogger’s neutral, festive home is full of inspiration for 2017. Follow @marzena.marideko on Instagram. Previous PHOTOGRAPHY BY @MARZENA.MARIDEKO Next
- 656 Likes, 16 Comments – Ashley Stark Kenner (@ashleytstark) on Instagram: “A little industrial chic • • • • • art interior interiordesign architecture instadecor…”
- See this Instagram photo by @zeynepshome • 6,744 likes
- pastel green, blue and purple bedroom | sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK
- Pietro Russo shelves Spaces . . . Home House Interior Decorating Design Dwell Furniture Decor Fashion Antique Vintage Modern Contemporary Art Loft Real Estate NYC Architecture Furniture Inspiration New York YYC YYCRE Calgary Eames StreetArt Building Branding Identity Style
- 2015 NEW Modern LED Round Acryl Ring Ceiling Chandelier Pendant Lamp Lighting Modern
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- RHOCs Heather Dubrow celebrates moving into new mansion on Instagram | Daily Mail Online
- New in! Bumling Mini by ateljé Lyktan. Especilly fond of the outdoor version i matte polished black. Dont miss the interior versions as well. The ceiling ones are perfect bedside table pendants.