Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you trying to choose the right finish for your new apartment floors? This post will show you standard, affordable products used in an inspired and creative way – thats what interior design is all about. Click through to read the whole post or pin the image to save for later.
- PJ 271 – upcycled ladders! Over 100+ crazy cool ladder ideas that are easy to make! Because a ladder CAN be anything after all…
- “The Balinese style allows the trade winds to circulate and gives an indoor-outdoor atmosphere to the rooms,” says Fernandez.The entranceway to Casa Grande Framina, which has flooring made of railroad ties.
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Toll Brothers An elegant dual circular staircase at the foyer greets family and friends.
- French Chateau style foyer and staircase
- Kitchen Design Ideas That Are Anything But Ordinary | Apartment Therapy
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.