Photo via: fineartamerica.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ritz Carlton Hotel on Canal Street in the French Quarter in New Orleans
- My Luxury Home: You have never seen a chandelier like this -New Orleans New Elegance
- French interior doors
- beautiful French country style home in the snow WOW! That house might have ROOM for all my fabric….. Omg, my dream house!
- interior French doors
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- French Country Kitchen.. Fireplace in the kitchen…Absolutely Yes!
- Built-in French door pantry.
- French Chateau style foyer and staircase
- My French Country home
- French country style kitchen
- Restored 1630 French estate of William Christie.