Photo via: naismithrobertson.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- French-Style Solarium Inspired by a French chateau dining room, this enchanting sun room is a stylish complement to the stately brick Georgian home. A copper-clad roof and Doric columns reinforce the classical theme. The rooms curve provides an enticing transition to the outdoors.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- Study perfection. Designed and styled by Deanne Jolly.
- Bellewood wallpaper by Rebelwalls styled by Emily Hendersonin a midcentury modern nursery. Photographer: Tessa Neustadt
- Log cabin living room, I like the wood with the painted walls.
- This Pin was discovered by House of Hipsters – Eclectic Home Decor, Interior Design, Styling Expert, Flea Market Finds, Mid-Century Modern. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- I want to make this work somewhere in the new house – pantry maybe?!
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- .Ok – I need a beach house, so I can decorate it with tons of shells and sandcastles and stuffs.
- Coffee Cup Ominous ABCs Hand Painted Tea Cups by BurkeHareCo
- DIY living room storage by talented blogger Maiju Saw. Shes used IKEA standard cabinets and doors and added a wooden frame + painted it all light grey. Stunning!