Photo via: porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Nella Vetrina Italian cabinet shown in stainless steel with lacquered glass top and two central doors. This luxury modern furniture collection combines fashion with furniture. Standard glass colors available: white, blue, bordeaux, cream, moka, black or mirror. Made in Italy.
- A homemade log pedestal sink created by a reader in Log Home Living magazine.now THATS PERFECT!!
- Light turn of the century kitchen found on Trendenser.se. Smart use of IKEA open cabinets + love that rounded upper part of the window.
- Inner hallway with built in storage cabinets. That wall window with black details adds style and light.
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- hanging plant holder – perfect for a window and holds lots for plant – would make a great room divider too
- shabby chic…love this but in different color shades. Want to put over a bathtub in a future home.
- @Matty Chuah White House, The West Sitting Hall, circa 2001 features an elegant half moon window (which has its twin in the East Sitting Hall)
- MCM blue chair | Farm Fresh Therapy.jpg
- Private House Over, Reggio Emilia, 2015 – Christopher Ward Studio