Photo via: eplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.
- Kitchen not my style but like the kitchen island with breakfast nook.
- The Hammett by David Weekley Homes in Enclave at Medina is a floorplan featuring high ceilings, a large open kitchen and family room, and a private backyard patio. Custom home upgrades include a covered porch, a sunroom or a freestanding tub in the owners bathroom
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- I am excited to show you our newly updated laundry room! I am especially excited about the new tile floor from our sponsor, Joss and Main. I have been a huge fan of this tile for a while now but was a
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- This grand residence is situated on the picturesque Lakeshore Road of Burlington, Ontario Canada. Representing a from-the-ground-up project, the 10,000 square foot home boasts classic architecture with a fresh contemporary overlay.
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side