Photo via: expeditionloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elegant and ecletic at the same time. Love how DAP Stockholm has worked with fabrics and ligting to create this beautiful environment for Grand Hotel Stockholm. Note the two toned curtains that match the joinery!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- beautiful French country style home in the snow WOW! That house might have ROOM for all my fabric….. Omg, my dream house!
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Interior Trends for 2015 Watercolours. Now theres a beautiful spot to read a book. WAM Home Décor has a throw that would suit this look….http://wamhomedecor.com.au/index.php/chevron-throw-duckegg.html
- Soothing neutrals and understated simplicity-perfect for my low maintenance lifestyle. I have a great medallion Im dying to hang too-Diana The Huntress.
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- Beautiful tufted ottoman table; love the living room sofa and fireplace styling.
- hanging plant holder – perfect for a window and holds lots for plant – would make a great room divider too