Photo via: swoonworthy.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- How to clean up and style a cluttered coffee table using the Rule of Three. Love how she uses stacking and trays to make everything look so neat.
- How TO : Build a DIY Coffee Table – Chunky Farmhouse – Woodworking Plans
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- How to Style a Bench | Teal and Lime
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- 5 Ways to a Stylish Loft Conversion – make your attic the hightlight of your home.
- 10 ways to re-create Joanna Gaines style; because she cant decorate ALL of our homes for us! 4 is the best! FixerUpper HGTV
- 20 Fabulous Ways To Style Tiered Trays
- Coffee table Tour of the HGTV Dream Home 2016 – In My Own Style
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Lets just appreciate how ridiculously amazing this bathroom is for a moment, shall we? – Simple ideas for creating a gorgeous master bathroom. Click to see!