Photo via: oldhouseonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.
- A crystal chandelier from Baccarat takes center stage in the dining room. The rug from Moattar set the tone for the soft green color palette.
- French-Style Solarium Inspired by a French chateau dining room, this enchanting sun room is a stylish complement to the stately brick Georgian home. A copper-clad roof and Doric columns reinforce the classical theme. The rooms curve provides an enticing transition to the outdoors.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Muuto Dots paired with vintage wooden details creates a soft, Scandinavian feel to a narrow hallway.
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- The Hammett by David Weekley Homes in Enclave at Medina is a floorplan featuring high ceilings, a large open kitchen and family room, and a private backyard patio. Custom home upgrades include a covered porch, a sunroom or a freestanding tub in the owners bathroom
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- New in! Bumling Mini by ateljé Lyktan. Especilly fond of the outdoor version i matte polished black. Dont miss the interior versions as well. The ceiling ones are perfect bedside table pendants.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- The best organizing solutions are attractive and inexpensive. Heres a roundup of our favorites for paper clutter, kitchen organization, and toy storage.
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.