Photo via: images.search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?
- I need to learn how to build things like this.
- I like this idea for the staircase wall but not so rustic. Could change out the wreath every season/holiday.
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.
- This last weekend I was busy with a small makeover at home as I got an email from Emma Mattresses asking if I they could sent me one of…
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library. Dear future husband.. When you build my Barbie dream house, be sure to add this to my immaculate closet – voguehome.org
- I think I could sit here for days on end…
- I Could Move In Tomorrow
- Secret Stairway behind Bookshelf Ashley Richard could do this in his tv room on back side of stairs
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.