Photo via: images.search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.
- I like this idea for the staircase wall but not so rustic. Could change out the wreath every season/holiday.
- This last weekend I was busy with a small makeover at home as I got an email from Emma Mattresses asking if I they could sent me one of…
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- I Could Move In Tomorrow
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- The Design Chaser: Home Build Update | Diamond Lights
- How to build a Hobbit house
- 🙂 i wish this was mine