Photo via: weddinggawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- misssilv:Ervin Szabo Library, Budapest… Love the wood and iron work. The old world look showcase the books perfectly
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Im diggin the stone and wood vibe… And I love love those candle holders by the fire place!!
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine
- Love the simple rustic look with a pop of color.
- Log cabin living room, I like the wood with the painted walls.
- Lambswool Pattern Blanket With Fringes | Bring summer evenings in with this luxurious trend. Think dark, elegant colours alongside warm lighting and reflective surfaces. Achieve this look by combining dark velvets with high-gloss furniture and multiple light sources such as fairy lights, lanterns and floor lamps.
- Old church house — Growing up, I spent many a Sunday mass daydreaming about converting an old church into a house. Looks like someone else did in NYC! Love it.
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- I must have a hammock in our next house! Love this cozy hammock with all the pillows and blankets.