Photo via: whereisthecool.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- I want to make this work somewhere in the new house – pantry maybe?!
- I so want this in every bathroom!
- Wonder if this would be possible when I get my attic room re-roofed…?
- Master bath… um yes i would totally be okay with this….
- Barn door Laundry. I wonder if this would be easier than doing a pocket door. (Love the door color too!)
- I would watch movies all day in this Theatre Room.
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- This is where I would like to have my coffee every morning! Sigh!
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- Wood Stove. Oh yes…wood stove…country kitchen….heck, Ill even take the dog! I want it ALL! ;D