Photo via: gothic.life
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- Yeah, Id quite like this as my bedroom.
- My perfect cosy living room!!! Someone please buy me a sofa just like this :-)…. but maybe in a more grey shade- I cannot be trusted with this much white
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Wonder if this would be possible when I get my attic room re-roofed…?
- This is an awesome house for me. I use to love playing house and pretending my house was inside the trees. LOL This is a fantastic house!!
- 1,325 Likes, 31 Comments – Melissa Penfold (@melissa_penfold) on Instagram: “The two most important things you need in a house are space and light. We adore this London kitchen…”
- You probably already know Amalie as Ive mentioned her all the time during over six years of blogging. This girls has been my best friend in the whole world for 10 years, and I dont even know wher…
- This is where I would like to have my coffee every morning! Sigh!
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library. Dear future husband.. When you build my Barbie dream house, be sure to add this to my immaculate closet – voguehome.org
- All this needs is a porch, a rocking chair, a handle of whiskey, and me in the rocking chair with my shotgun…