Photo via: theblackworkshop.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- Drew and Jonathan Scott turned the backyard of their Las Vegas home into an over-the-top outdoor playground. See all the coolest features right here.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Learn how to REALLY make money from your blog and live a BOSS LIFE at http://www.secretbloggersbusiness.com
- I am excited to show you our newly updated laundry room! I am especially excited about the new tile floor from our sponsor, Joss and Main. I have been a huge fan of this tile for a while now but was a
- The only thing I would have to change in this space is the flooring. I would do a black & white check. That would give it that last bit of drama the space is lacking.
- Soothing neutrals and understated simplicity-perfect for my low maintenance lifestyle. I have a great medallion Im dying to hang too-Diana The Huntress.